Monday, August 24, 2009

Green Bay Senior portrait Photographer : {Grace} Senior pictures!!!!

I had a fabulous shoot this morning with Miss Grace...and friends:) Grace is an aspiring photographer....probably much farther along as a photographer than I was at her age, so cool!! She had many fun outfits..with great accessories, and let me choose the locations. We ran around De Pere by some of the older buildings, then down by the lovely Fox River, and THEN we went into the country...Rockland territory. We took pictures at the old town hall in Rockland...which is completely my old stomping grounds. I used to go to 4-H there and as I got older it became a cool place to get away and hang with friends. It's been years since I've been there..and it was kind of sad. The building is completely in decay status...which made for some cool pictures..but kind of dampens my memories of the good times there. Lots of good times!

Thanks for an awesome shoot Grace..and friends ;)

Grace favs-2web

Grace favs-3web

Grace favs-5web

Grace favs-6web

Grace favs-7web

Grace favs-8web

Grace favs-9web

Grace favs-10web

Grace favs-11 web

Grace favs-12 web

This is one of my favs..love it!!!
Grace favs-13 web

1 comment:

grace said...

i absouletly love them :D
thank you so much for doing an amazing job and having so much fun with us. I'm very excited to see them all!

Blog Archive