Friday, August 14, 2009

Green Bay Family Photographer: Photo by Aubrey fall special for one day only!

g-front



The details:

I am booking up so fast this fall, especially in October and November, that I have decided to have a mini-session day on October 17th, from 9am ending at sunset (last session time available will be at 5:00 pm and we will aim to get sunset pictures:)). Sessions will begin at the start of each hour and will be approx 45 minutes long. No outfit changes, unless time allows. The session fee is still my normal rate of $100, but all of my clients that day will receive 2 3x3 accordion albums of their images ($75 value)!! If you haven't seen my accordion albums, they are the perfect little brag book, seriously adorable! This is the perfect chance to get your holiday pictures taken in the beautiful fall colors!! Sessions will be held at my house in the country (between Howard and Pulaski). We have many old trees, open fields, and 3 really cool old barns that create an awesome and comfortable background for your session! Please e-mail me with any questions, or a time request. aubrey@photobyaubrey.com.

here are my time slots for the day. I will be re-posting this here and there as times fill in.

9:00am- filled
10:00am- filled
11:00am- filled
12:00pm- filled
1:00pm- OPEN
2:00pm- filled
3:00pm- filled
4:00pm- filled
5:00pm- filled

No comments:

Blog Archive