Thursday, August 13, 2009

Green Bay Maternity Portrait Photographer : {Laura and Chris} and their adorable belly!!

This afternoon I had the joy of photographing Laura and Chris...and their growing belly!!! Laura is due in September with their first baby. There is nothing in the world like being pregnant. It is exciting...every little baby movement is amazing! I loved that part of being pregnant...all those sweet baby kicks. I looked like a beached whale when I was pregnant...so not fun, but Laura..well, Laura is just beautiful!

Enjoy a peek at our time together!!

{keep on the look out..there will be a few more preggy portrait sessions from some of my other clients coming in the next few days..and weeks!!!}

Laura

Laura-2

They are so adorable!
Laura-3

Laura-4

I think this one is my favorite..I love how nestled in to one another they are...so perfect!
Laura-5

Laura-7

Laura-6

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome prggie shots! September seems like a great month to have a baby! ;)

Blog Archive