Monday, September 21, 2009

Green Bay Newborn portrait Photographer : {baby Ava} sweet newborn hospital pic

I have known Amy and Shane for a long time. Amy, Shane, and I went to the same high school..we didn't know one another all too well during those years. Amy's sister is my sister's best friend and through them and life, Amy and I have become great friends. I enjoy completely and totally her sarcastic and dry humor...while she enjoys getting me a little tipsy and watching me talk to and befriend people I don't know. I think I really knew we were going to be great friends when Amy stole a carafe from a restaurant we were at together...this was a few years ago..Amy has since become a very responsible adult ;)

Amy and Shane got hitched last summer...you might remember my blog posts about them...here and here and then most recently here.
I cannot explain how honored I am to have been part of their most amazing life memories. From weddings, to pregnancy, and now to the birth of sweet little Ava..their greatest moments are just beginning!!!

Ava is perfect..simply perfect and precious in every little look and in every little finger and toe. Beautiful work my friends!!!!

Ava-8

Ava-1

Ava-2

Ava-3

Ava-4

Daddy was very taken with her...
Ava-5

Ava-9

Ava-10

Look at that sweet little chin dimple..so sweet!!
Ava-11

No comments:

Blog Archive