Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Green Bay Senior portrait photographer: {Geri} Senior pictures!!!

Geri is a senior this year at Preble High school. She came to my studio with some awesome ideas today. She brought some backpacking stuff, some art supplies, her gorgeous prom dress, and she brought a purple bandana. The purple bandana, she told me, was in remembrance of her mother who had passed away last May, of cancer. She requested that some of her pictures have the purple bandana in them. Such a cool idea and an awesome way to have her mom right there. Geri also had painted her toe nails purple and was sporting a purple tattoo...all in her mothers memory. I was pretty stoked to take her pictures when we had set up the appointment, but after meeting her today I can say I am truly honored. She is an amazing person...that loves art and cherishes the people and thing closest to her. It was a great shoot and I hope you enjoy a peek at our time together.

Geri-49blog

Geri-52blog

Geri-43blog

Geri-48blog

Geri-41blog

Geri-51blog

Geri-50blog

Geri-45blog

Geri-47blog

Geri-44blog

Geri-42blog

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow. I LOVE this shoot. What a beautiful girl, inside and out! The second pic is my fave.

Blog Archive