Thursday, September 03, 2009

Green Bay Senior portrait photographer: {Nick} Senior pictures!!!

genuine

1. real and exactly what it appears to be
2. sincerely felt: genuine concern
3. (of a person) honest and without pretence

Genuine and again inspiring! I met Nick for the first time last December, when I went to his house to photograph him with his siblings. Their story, while heartbreaking, is eternally hopeful and amazingly strong with spirit and joy!! I re-wrote that sentence around 50 times to get it just how I wanted it, and it still doesn't do this family justice. :)

Nick is the middle child with a sweet soul...such a good guy! Thank you for a great shoot today..I had a lot of fun going through the woods and my crazy yard with you and your mom, it was a riot!!

Thanks Kim for the wine and chocolate..YUM! And thank you for sharing some of your pears, they were awesome!!!

Nick-1web

Nick-2web

Nick-6web

Nick-3web

Nick-5web

Nick-7web

Nick-8web

Nick-9web

3 comments:

Kim said...

Aubrey,
Nick and I had a blast today! The pics you took captured the "genuine" Nick. We can't wait to see the rest - you are a talented artist! Glad I got my hair untangled from the branches :)
Kim

Sarah | Brilliant Event Planning said...

Great shot in the creek! Really exceptional photos!

Angela Kusek-Schubert said...

Great pictures! Your written words about the family could not be more perfect. They are exceptional in every single way.

Blog Archive