Sunday, September 13, 2009

Green Bay Wedding Photographer: Chad and Ashley {Married}!!!

A year ago I met Ashley, Chad, and Ashley's mom at Atlanta Bread Co. We clicked right away..I mean...right away! I knew they were meant for me :) I love everything about these two...I love their children, I love their family, I love their attention to detail, I love their kindness and attentiveness to everyone around them. I just love these guys! I honored to have met them and to have photographed their journey thus far...beginning with engagement pictures, and now for their wedding memories.

Yesterday was perfect. From the very beginning of the day, to the end of the evening! Thank you thank you thank you for having me be part of everything!!!!

The service was beautiful and the reception was amazing. Ashley and Chad wanted to have a unique reception, something they could enjoy and relax with their friends and family. They chose to have their reception at Chives, In Howard/Suamico. It was awesome!!!!

grouping2blog

Chad-and-Ashley-12blog

Chad-and-Ashley-13blog

Chad-and-Ashley-14blog

groupingblog

Chad-and-Ashley-22blog

What can I say...kids think I'm pretty funny looking ;)
Chad-and-Ashley-23blog

Chad-and-Ashley-24blog

Chad-and-Ashley-26blog


Chad-and-Ashley-4blog


grouping3-blog


Chad-and-Ashley-31blog

Chad-and-Ashley-32blog

Love this!!!
Chad-and-Ashley-30blog

2 comments:

Gabensysmom said...

Beautiful job!! Love the doorway shot...just beautiful! I love the way you do weddings!

Anonymous said...

Awesome pitures.

Blog Archive