Saturday, September 05, 2009

Green Bay Senior portrait Photographer : {Alex} Senior pictures!!!!

Yesterday I photographed senior pics for Alex.....yep, Kelsey's twin brother!!! I loved taking pictures of both Kelsey and Alex, they are really great kids!!!

Alex and I had a lot of fun on his shoot, I even tried out a few new mini locations for pictures...way cool. That is what I love about doing senior pictures, it doesn't have to be by the book...following the basic standards is completely boring. Boring is not something we want to be, right??!!?? So, have fun with your senior pictures, try something new, get outside the box a little, and expect the unexpected!!!!!

Thank you Alex, for a great shoot..I had an awesome time! I hope you made it to practice on time ;)

Great eyes must run in the family!!
Alex-blog-3web

Alex-blog-2web

Alex-blog-4web

Alex-blog-5web

Alex-blog-7web

Alex-blog-8web

Alex-blog-9web

Alex-blogweb-10

No comments:

Blog Archive