Friday, July 03, 2009

Green Bay Wedding Photographer: Simukai and Angela {Engaged}

Sunday evening (I know, I'm a few days late here, but it's been a crazy week)...I finally got to meet Angie and Simukai. Sunday was a chance for us to get to know one another a little bit before their wedding day. This is exactly why I love doing engagement sessions. We get a chance to get goofy together, share ideas, and I can see how their dynamics work as a couple. These two were great! Simukai is definitely a thinker..he had some great picture ideas, which I loved!! They were very mellow with each-other and with me...can't wait for their big day!!

Enjoy their sneak peek:

AngSim-10

AngSim-11

AngSim-5

AngSim-1

AngSim-9

1 comment:

Dana Jackson said...

OMG - I LOVE the one of them sitting in the field/grass - just beautiful! I love the chemistry captured in the last one, too. Beautiful work.

Blog Archive