Friday, July 31, 2009

Green Bay Senior portrait Photographer : {Kelsee's senior pictures} class of 2010!

I had an awesome shoot tonight with Kelsee. She is going to be a senior at East De Pere high school this year. Kelsee was a blast to photograph...she was completely up to doing all of the cray locations I had in mind. We really got some great pics!!!

Here is just a little sneak peek of our time together...there were so many pictures to choose from, I really had a hard time narrowing it down to a few for this blog post!

Look how beautiful she is..I love her freckles, and her eyes..well, they speak for themselves.
Kelsee-sen-pics/>

Kelsee-sen-pics-6

Kelsee-sen-pics-10

Kelsee-sen-pics-9

Kelsee-sen-pics-8

Kelsee-sen-pics-7

Kelsee-sen-pics-5

Kelsee-sen-pics-4

Kelsee-sen-pics-3

Kelsee-sen-pics-2

Kelsee-sen-pics-11

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

B E A U T I F U L

Megan said...

OMG I love her freckles too! #1 is awesome awesome awesome!

Gabensysmom said...

WOW!!! This is one of your best sessions yet! I love all the blue and just what a natural beauty she is...awesome job!

Blog Archive