Sunday, July 26, 2009

Green Bay wedding Photographer : Ryan and Katie!!! YAY!!!

I am blogging from a parking lot somewhere in Door County..my hubby and I drove here last night after spending the day photographing Ryan and Katie's wedding. Ryan and Katie's fabulous wedding, I should say!!

Katie and Ryan decided that they wanted to see each other before the wedding....so fun. We set up a meeting time and place...we hid the bride and waited for the groom..and waited for the groom....and.... Ryan has a tendency to be a little late, so I'm told. It was actually really funny and kind of became the joke of the day..."where is he again"?? Once Ryan got to our destination we planted him on the other side of the wall that Katie was on..they still hadn't seen each other yet. Then I snapped a few pictures of them and had them step out from behind the wall to see one another. It was SO sweet..just a perfect moment!!!!

Thank you, Ryan and Katie for having us be part of your amazing day!

ryankatie-14

ryankatie-9

ryankatie-10

ryankatie-11

ryankatie-16

ryankatie-17

ryankatie-1

ryankatie-2

ryankatie-3

ryankatie-4

ryankatie-12

ryankatie-5

ryankatie-6

ryankatie-7

ryankatie-13

1 comment:

Cole Twins said...

OMG I love that part where they met prior to the wedding!!! So Cool!! Beautiful pictures Aburey - as always!!!

Blog Archive