Thursday, October 28, 2010

Green Bay Family Photographer: Another mini session blog!!!!

Last Saturday was my other mini session day of the season- the weather could not have been more horrible- it was so yucky and rainy out. BLAH!! But I still managed to get in a few of my mini session clients.

My first little crew was this adorable family:

mic3_-2001web

Little Porter is such a cutie- a teensy bit shy at first, but what a grin!!!!
mic3_-2002web

mic3_-2003web

mic3_-2004web

My next family was a group of 4 kiddos!! It was a fun session- sometimes it's crummy to be indoors, but it really worked out great!!! Take a peek at a few of their images:
brown-web-2003blog

How cute is she!!!!!
brown-web-2002blog

The lone man- I just adore his grin :D
brown-web-2004blog

17 yr old twins- who are gorgeous- I'll be doing their senior sessions next summer- so keep a look out for their pics!
brown-web-2005blog

brown-web-2006blog

AND last of my day- 3 lovely sisters!!! These girls were a blast! They had great style and their youngest sister was just such a cute peanut. Full of spunk- I love it!!!!

guc--2002web

guc--2004web

guc--2003web

guc--2005web

No comments:

Blog Archive