Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Green Bay Wedding Photographer : MUSIC!

So- I know this is kind of a "controversial" topic- music on websites. I absolutely love it, but can understand people who don't. If they are already listening to their own music and then they open up to a site that is also playing music, it can be a serious annoyance. I guess what I'm trying to say is- sorry but I'm keeping my tuneage! To celebrate this occasion I am announcing the music for my new wedding website. My blog (which is where you are right now ;)) has a slew of different artists that I love, my normal portrait site plays a song from Victoria Vox and my new wedding site will feature a song from the duo, Eddie and AJ. These two are local dudes in Wisconsin, playing old time roots music! Love their sound!! So- enjoy and let me know what you think!!! Click here to hear the new tune

Check out these amazing musicians!

Eddie and AJ
Victoria Vox

xoxoxoxoxo
Aubrey

No comments:

Blog Archive