Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Green Bay Senior Portrait Photographer : Zach's senior pictures!!

First, I have to apologize to Zach for making him wait to see his sneak peek- I've been just a bit behind in my blogging the past week. It's been SO busy!!!! So- stay tuned- the next few days will be a blog-a-thon!!!!!

Zach was really great to photograph- he is a simple and sweet sweet guy!! His sister came along to watch and just hang out- he was so nice to her, it is plain to see that he isn't your average Joe :) We had great weather that day, warm and sunny...but not too warm. I've had some hot shooting days this summer, much worse than any year I can remember.

Great shoot, Zach! Hope you enjoy your sneak peek!!

Love this blue on him!!
Zach-blog-20003web

Zach-blog-20005web

Zach-blog-20006web

Zach-blog-20007web

Zach-blog-20008web

Zach-blog-20009web

Zach-blog-20004web

Zach-blog-20002web

No comments:

Blog Archive