Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Green Bay Senior Portrait Photographer:Dana's Senior pics!!

Yesterday I had the pleasure of meeting Dana and her Mom. My husband and my little rascal child- Mimmy, were hanging out at the studio getting a few errands done for me. Mimmy and Dana's mom really hit it off. I think Mims was so sad when it was time for her to leave...she gave Dana's mom a huge hug and even a kiss!! Such a love bug!!! They played side walk chalk together and drew pictures...it was pretty darn cute :)

Now- enough about MY child- on to Dana's pictures!!!! Dana is beautiful...and so sweet! She is just a simple, mellow chick. I loved her outfits, especially the gorgeous cream dress she had a long. So pretty!!

Dana-web-2000web

Dana-web-2001web

Dana-web-2002web

Dana-web-2005web

Dana-web-2006web

Dana-web-2004web

Dana-web-2007web

Dana-web-2008web

Dana-web-2009

No comments:

Blog Archive