Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Green Bay Wedding Photographer: Tricia and Greg {Engaged}!!!

Late afternoon on Sunday I met with Greg and Tricia..getting married this coming summer!! These two are seriously cute!! We laughed so much...I had a blast doing their engagement pictures!

Thanks, Tricia and Greg, for joining me on such a yucky..cold..soggy fall day. :D


Tricia-and-Greg-5web

I loved this tree with the red berries, super cute!!
Tricia-and-Greg-7web

No engagement session is right unless there is lots of kissing!!!! I love the kissing!! I think Greg did too ;)
Tricia-and-Greg-9web

This is one of my favs!!
Tricia-and-Greg-12web

Tricia-and-Greg-21web

The bling!!
Tricia-and-Greg-14web

I love this picture!! This is really how the whole session was...so much laughing!!!!!
Tricia-and-Greg-22web

Another of my favorites!!
Tricia-and-Greg-35web
and another :)
Tricia-and-Greg-38web

No comments:

Blog Archive