Saturday, October 03, 2009

Green Bay Wedding Photographer: Eric and Kayla {Married}!!!

Last week Saturday I photographed Eric and Kayla's wedding! It was beautiful! The weather was perfect, and everything went so smoothly through the entire day.

I've known Eric and Kayla for years and was thrilled when they chose me to be be their wedding photographer. They had their ceremony at Calvary, which is the church they met and grew up at...it is also the church where I met my husband, and where we currently attend.

Kayla's personality and spirit was included in every detail through out the day. Pink is her favorite color...so there were splashes of pink here and there...which I loved!!!!! It was fun to photograph these two sweeties..Kayla was so outgoing, and Eric was so very sweet. I loved his expression when Kayla came walking down the aisle..one big deep breath to compose himself was all it took :)

Thanks you two for including us in your big day!! I hope your honeymoon was fabulous!!

KE-Blog

KE-ear

KE-2

KE-bridal

8x10-church

KE-flowers

KE-blog-lmo

8x10-aft-wed

8x10-rec

3 comments:

Gabensysmom said...

Simply amazing! Stunning sneak peek, I bet they love them! Congrats on all the business!

Angela said...

Fabulous as always!

Kayla said...

We LOVE them and can't wait to see them all!!! :) Eric and I especially love the one of us in the limo-so cool! I keep trying to see every detail- it's all captured! Thanks a million for these!!

Blog Archive