Friday, October 30, 2009

Green Bay Family Photographer: Gabby {3 years} !!!!

A few days ago I had the pleasure of meeting and photographing little Miss Gabby. Gabby really reminds me of my little peanut, Mimmy, who will be turning 3 this January. 3 is one of my favorite ages...where the discovering and the questions and the little personalities really begin to form:) Gabby was such a sweet heart, and she just loves her mommy! Mommy is due in December with their second child. You can tell Gabby is going to be a great big sister!!

Enjoy a little peek at our time together:

Gab-Blogweb-2

Gab-Blogweb

Gab-Blogweb-7

Gab-Blogweb-6

Gab-Blogweb-5

Seriously....could she be any cuter!!!
Gab-Blogweb-4

Gab-Blogweb-3

1 comment:

Gabensysmom said...

These are amazing! I love the use of that couch too...great angles :)

Blog Archive