I'm pretty tired, but really wanted to get this blog post up from today's (Saturday) wedding. It was a completely beautiful day...lots of sunshine, and lots of wind!! The perfect day for Dale and Christina to get married! These two had originally been planning their wedding for this coming fall, but when news came that Christina's baby sister had enlisted in the Navy and would be shipping out to Iraq soon- they decided to speed things up. Their wedding was unique for me, Dale's family is Korean and the culture is so different. It was fabulous to be part of everything..trying new foods and meeting new people. I even tried squid for the first time....and probably last time ;) But at least I tried it!
*sigh* it was a great day!
- ► 2011 (45)
- Green Bay Photographer : Wyatt's One Year!
- Green Bay Photographer: Eva's Head shots!
- Green Bay Engagement / wedding Photographer : Nico...
- Green Bay Family Photographer: Lemmens Family!
- Green Bay Baby Photographer: Lovely Ava!
- Green Bay Family Photographer: Such cool cats!!
- Green Bay Family Photographer: Malia's 6 month
- Green Bay Family Photographer: Ethan's One Year Pi...
- Green Bay Family Photographer: Alex & Gabby!
- Green Bay Family Photographer: Sisterly love!
- Green Bay Family Photographer: Suda fam!!!
- Green Bay Family Photographer: Baby Caxton and Fam...
- Green Bay Wedding Photographer - Christina & Dale ...
- ▼ May (13)
- ► 2009 (148)