Monday, May 10, 2010

Green Bay Family Photographer: Suda fam!!!

I am trying something a little different with my blog, so we shall see how it works. I will be having a sneak peek image on here, and then the rest of the sneak peek on my Facebook business page. Check it out and let me know what you think!!


Saturday morning I photographed the Suda family!!! The boys were a riot, especially Zach- he desperately wanted to wear his 3-d glasses for the pictures. I convinced him that if he did some normal pictures with me first, then at the end I would let him do a crazy picture too. He considered my offer and accepted...his crazy picture at the end of our session is one of my all time favorite pictures. It is absolutely hilarious!!

But posted here is one of my favorites of their little family. The Suda's are expecting their 3rd child, so this is one of the last pictures of just the 4 of them!

Suda-blogweb--8

See a few more by clicking HERE!

No comments: