Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Green Bay Family Photographer: Baby Caxton and Family!!

I love photographing babies...their sweet little hands, feet, wrinkly skin....scrunchy faces....the way they smell. There is nothing better in the whole world than a brand new baby! Caxton was so perfect today, it was almost unreal. I have been photographing his two older siblings (and mom and dad) for almost 4 years now. Some of my favorite pictures have come from our time together. I love the images we took today! It was so sweet to see the older two snuggle and gently care for their new little baby brother.

Enjoy a peek at our time together!!!

Cax-blog-web3

This may be the last time we see these three this content...it was so perfect!!
Cax-blog-web2

One of my very favorites...
Cax-blog-web1

Cax-blog-web4

Cax-blog-web5

Beautiful Mommy and baby!!
Cax-blog-web6

Cuteness
Cax-blog-web8

Cax-blog-web7

No comments: