Monday, June 22, 2009

Green Bay Family Photographer : Fathers Day!!!

Happy Fathers Day...I know I am a day late on here, but I had such a great day yesterday with my little fam, that I didn't want to ruin it by working and blogging :) I did start they day yesterday by working though...I went to Manitowac in the morning to photograph the band that my brother Tyler plays in. Such an amazingly talented group...they were doing a recording session at UW Manitowac..it was pretty awesome..I'll blog that later!!

After I photographed the band, Josh, the kiddos and I decided to make a day of it..ROAD TRIP!!! We road tripped it around Manitowac, stopping at a rummage sale. Then we went off to Point Beach State Park..checking out some cool camp sites, playing at the beach, and eating at the concession stand.

kidsdaddy-22
kidsdaddy-1
kidsdaddy-9
kidsdaddy-4
kidsdaddy-20
kidsdaddy-19
kidsdaddy-2


Road trip food:kidsdaddy-21



We capped off the day by traveling further north, Lakeside. We went through Kewaunee and Algoma...there are some seriously awesome buildings in these areas...I am keeping them in the back of my mind for future photoshoots!!!! We had a great day together. I just want to give Josh a shout out...he is such a hard woker..Monday-Friday he works out of town..AND 3rd shift. Then he comes home and hops right into daddy and husband duty. He is my best friend and an amazing daddy!!! HAPPY FATHERS DAY!! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the washed out quality of these images. Sounds like a lovely day.

~Amber said...

what a perfectly fun day! i love how he is interacting with your darling kiddos!