Thursday, September 11, 2008

Holiday time!!

2008 Christmas Cards
Shown below are a few of the holiday design templates for 2008, sizes, and prices. For more designs please go to my website, click on galleries, then click on cards.
www.photobyaubrey.com


xcard4xcard7xcard9xcard2

If you've done a session with me and you already know which image(s) and card you would like to use, then contact me for purchasing info.

If you would like to book a session for this upcoming season, book your appointment soon! I will be having fall sessions with a discounted session fee every Sunday during the month of October!!

My holiday cards come in sets of 25 and I have several styles, envelopes included!

The simple - $30 per set
Photo cards are 5x7 size, one sided flat cards printed on high quality matte photo paper, from a professional lab.

The bold- $45 per set
Press printed cards are 5x7 size, flat cards that will be printed on both sides. It's a slightly thicker paper than typical photo cards. Printed on uv coated semi-gloss paper from a professional lab.

The timeless- $60 per set
These are folded cards, classic style. They are typically printed on the front, inside right, and back. They can be printed on all 4 sides at no additional cost, just let me know. The cards are printed on uv coated semi-gloss paper from a professional lab.

No comments: