Monday, May 21, 2012

Lisa & Cody's Engagement session: Green Bay

Yesterday I photographed Lisa and Cody's engagement pictures for their wedding that is coming up this October.  I've known Lisa for awhile, she is one of the talented gals in the Let Me Be Frank Productions and she just so happens to be blessed with the most amazing laugh ever!  It's true- if you ever need to find Lisa, just listen for her laugh!!!  I adore both of these guys...I hadn't ever really gotten to know Cody before yesterday, but I can honestly say that I adore him almost as much as I adore Lisa.  They are totally perfect for one another!  I can't wait to shoot their wedding!!!!!!!!  WOOHOOOOOO!










































xoxoxoAubrey

1 comment:

qingblog said...

Eliminate "begin a lively session" element. Suggest that you ultimately choose office 2010 download getting some sort of outlined piece of paper all around office 2010 OneNote. By doing this, you should use the particular transmission so as Microsoft Outlook 2010 to entry the actual address details region worth accessibility control's Profit asset, roundabout. One of several pursuing alternatives: demands anyone to ensure that users can potentially acquire a sales message, Outlook 2010 to consider whether to allow ease of access "address" area. On auto-pilot turn down is actually rejected Microsoft Office Standard 2010 accessibility undertake self-discipline, and will not Microsoft Outlook 2010 download indicate the information. Download outlook 2010