What a wild weekend- 2 amazing shoots in one of my very favorite places....Door County!! Luckily the weather cooperated. I was getting worried...you never know in Wisconsin- one day it's 80, the next its in the low 50's!!! Craziness!
My first shoot was with a fantastically awesome couple- Courtney and Matt. I really adore these two- and their super cute dog, Riley. It was just such a funny, mellow shoot. Perfect perfect day :)
Here is a peek at our afternoon:
We started off at one of my favorite spots, that incorporates decades of love....Anderson Dock. Families and lovers come to this location to leave their mark.
It's so nice finally being able to shoot out in the sun!!!!! YAY!!
The fabulous Riley- who was super thrilled to run around outside- he loved the orchard!!
Then it was definitely time to stop for a quick treat.....YUM!
- Green Bay Family Photographer: Little Emersen's 1 ...
- Green Bay Family Photographer: Same name, but a wh...
- Green Bay and De Pere Family Photographer: Cutest ...
- Green Bay and De Pere Wedding Photographer: Mandy...
- Green Bay and De Pere Wedding Photographer: Court...
- Green Bay Family and Newborn Photographer: Little...
- ▼ June (6)
- ► 2010 (126)
- ► 2009 (148)