Sunday, August 15, 2010

Green Bay Senior portrait Photographer :Erik's Senior pics!

I don't work on Sundays, I don't work on Sundays, repeat repeat. I like to keep Sunday open for family time and if needed- as back up dates for rained out shoots :)


This afternoon I photographed Erik's senior pictures. We were set to take his pictures last week, but the weather was awful. It was rainy and the humidity was through the roof. I am so glad we rescheduled for today. It was beautiful outside- even a nice breeze!! Erik was wonderful to work with- he has such a great personality!!!!

Here are just a few of my favorites from this afternoon-
Eric-blog-favs-200002web

Eric-blog-favs-200001web

Eric-blog-favs-200003web

Eric-blog-favs-200004web

Eric-blog-favs-200005web

Eric-blog-favs-200006web

Eric-blog-favs-200007web

No comments: