Sunday, August 15, 2010

Green Bay Maternity and Newborn Photographer: Kelle and Joel's Maternity pictures!

This evening I took pictures of Kelle and Joel..it was pretty funny!!! Joel is just a little camera shy- and by that I mean that he doesn't really enjoy having his picture taken. Which made tonight pretty funny! He was a trooper and although he tried to escape a few times, we still got some great pictures. Kelle looks awesome! I wish I looked as good as her through my pregnancies!!

I am so excited for their baby to arrive!!! Kelle is my husbands sister, and this is their first baby...SO...I can't wait to spoil and snuggle their little peanut. AND they will be moving right down the street from us, as soon as their new house is done being built. Their house and the baby are due at almost the same time- making it doubly exciting!!!

Here is just a little peek:

Here they are on the porch of their new house!!
blog favs-8

blog favs-7

blog favs-6

blog favs-5

blog favs-4

blog favs-3

blog favs-2

blog favs

No comments: