Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Green Bay Wedding Photographer: Tricia and Greg!!!!!!!

Finally finally finally getting these pictures posted! Sorry for the wait...I know it was only a week, but I usually get my wedding sneak peeks up SO fast. There were just so many fabulous and fun pics to go through. I love Tricia & Greg. Not only them, but I love their family and friends....they were awesome!!!!!! They day was all about love. The love Tricia and Greg had for each other- and for everyone involved in their day. It was so special! I also love them because they might just be the shortest and cutest couple I have ever photographed. Seriously- totally cute and they have such a great sense of humor.....very important to have in a marriage!

So here is my peek of their wonderful, beautiful, perfect day-

Tricia's adorable tea length wedding dress- LOVED it!
TandG-blog-3web


TandG-blog-50web

TandG-blog-4web

TandG-blog-5web

TandG-blog-6web

TandG-blog-7web

TandG-blog-12web

seriously- who could not love this man? Chub was the sweetest Dad I have ever met (besides my own, of course;)). He just wore his feelings on his sleeve...he sure does love his little girl!
TandG-blog-9web

Love this kid!! Best ring-bearer ever.
TandG-blog-14web

Beautiful!!
TandG-blog-15web

So calm and collected!!
TandG-blog-18web

TandG-blog-19web

TandG-blog-33web

Cute!
TandG-blog-22web

More cuties!
TandG-blog-23web

TandG-blog-25web


TandG-blog-35web

TandG-blog-28web

TandG-blog-30web

TandG-blog-31web

THE bus!!!
TandG-blog-37web

TandG-blog-40web

TandG-blog-39web

TandG-blog-41web

TandG-blog-42web

TandG-blog-45web

TandG-blog-47web

TandG-blog-48web

TandG-blog-46web

TandG-blog-49web

All I've got to say about the reception is CHICKEN! yum! and LIVE BAND! rockin'!!!
TandG-blog-43web

TandG-blog-54web

TandG-blog-55web



So great!!
TandG-blog-52web

No comments: