Finally finally finally getting these pictures posted! Sorry for the wait...I know it was only a week, but I usually get my wedding sneak peeks up SO fast. There were just so many fabulous and fun pics to go through. I love Tricia & Greg. Not only them, but I love their family and friends....they were awesome!!!!!! They day was all about love. The love Tricia and Greg had for each other- and for everyone involved in their day. It was so special! I also love them because they might just be the shortest and cutest couple I have ever photographed. Seriously- totally cute and they have such a great sense of humor.....very important to have in a marriage!
So here is my peek of their wonderful, beautiful, perfect day-
Tricia's adorable tea length wedding dress- LOVED it!
seriously- who could not love this man? Chub was the sweetest Dad I have ever met (besides my own, of course;)). He just wore his feelings on his sleeve...he sure does love his little girl!
Love this kid!! Best ring-bearer ever.
So calm and collected!!
All I've got to say about the reception is CHICKEN! yum! and LIVE BAND! rockin'!!!
- ► 2011 (45)
- Green Bay Senior portrait Photographer 2011: Abbey...
- Green bay wedding Photographer: Jess & Ryan get hi...
- Green Bay Senior portrait photographer: Lauren's S...
- Green Bay Family Photographer: Cutie pies!!!
- Green Bay Family Photographer: My "little" Cousins...
- Green Bay Senior portrait Photographer 2011: Kelse...
- Green Bay Family Photographer: Emily's 1 Year!!
- Green Bay Wedding Photographer: Tricia and Greg!!!...
- Green Bay Engagement / wedding Photographer :
- Green bay family Photographer: Luke and Dorothy!!
- Green Bay Senior portrait Photographer 2011: Adam!...
- Green Bay Senior portrait Photographer 2011: The G...
- Green Bay family Photographer: Sisters!!
- ▼ June (13)
- ► 2009 (148)