Monday, June 28, 2010

Green Bay Senior portrait photographer: Lauren's Senior Pictures!!!!

Today I photographed the lovely Lauren!!! Lauren had some of the cutest outfits I have ever seen...it was fun going through her outfits and picking out which ones we were going to use today. We had a fabulous shoot! Lauren is seriously model-esque!!! She photographs beautifully!

Check out some of our pics from earlier today-

lauren-blog--1web

lauren-blog--2web

lauren-blog--3web

lauren-blog--4web

lauren-blog--5web

lauren-blog--6web

lauren-blog--7web

lauren-blog--8web

lauren-blog--9web

lauren-blog--10web

2 comments:

Portrait Photography said...

This is really interesting take on the concept. I never thought of it that way. I came across this site recently which I think it will be a great use of new ideas and informations.

Anonymous said...

OMG THESE ARE AMAZING!! I CANT WAIT TO SEE HOW ALL THE OTHER ONES TURNED OUT!! THX AUBREY FOR THIS EXPERIENCE!! I HAD SO MUCH FUN!! PROBABLY CUZ IT WAS ALL ABOUT ME!! HAHA JUST KIDDING!! KEEP ME UPDATED!!

LUV,
LAUREN
XOXO

PS IM INTERESTED IN THE MODELING!! :)