Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Green Bay Senior Picture Photographer: 2011 Senior Class Pictures!!!!

2-senior-reps-2011-web

It's that time of year again and after an amazing Senior season last year, I am super pumped about the Class of 2011!!!! I've got great locations planned out for the year, to make my sessions even more unique. I am also welcoming a hair/make-up and fashion stylist option for all of my senior sessions. My stylist is AMAZING and can create any look, from very natural hair and make up, to a more dramatic look. Her services also include helping you with clothing decisions!! AWESOME!

If you would like to be a rep for me, please send a personal e-mail to: aubrey@photobyaubrey.com and I will get back to you!

senior-reps-2011-web

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Aubrey! My name, actually nickname, is Coco. I am the niece of May- Ling and Nate; the wedding couple you photographed in August. Nate mentioned about how you wanted two girls from Preble to promote your business. I would like to say that I would be extremely delighted to help! Please email me at lilcocoloco757@aol.com. I also don't mind helping you find candidates. I have friends who haven't even thought of taking senior photos yet, and I'm positive that they would consider you!

Please email as soon as possible!
Thank you!