Monday, December 07, 2009

Green Bay Photographer: Time for a PARTY!!

At the end of October I relocated to a new studio location in East De Pere. All moves can be a little frightening.... going into the unknown, but I have to say that my move could not have been easier. I fell right into place at Kim's space, which she graciously welcomed me into. Kim has been amazing to co-exist with. Not only is she extremely talented, but she is hilarious... completely amusing 99.999% of the time!! SO, we are having a party this Saturday at our studio.. 2200 Dickinson Rd, in Olde School Square. I do not have my signs up, but just look for Kim's sign and all the crazy people...you will find us there!

Please take a little time that day and stop by the other stores in Olde School square too!

holiday-party-invite-WEB1

No comments: