Sunday, December 06, 2009

Green Bay Family Photographer: My new little friends :)

Once in awhile I take photo shoots on a Sunday...not too often because I spend that day with my family. A few days ago I was contacted by a Mommy who had seen some pictures on my blog...of a friends children. She wanted to see if I could get her twin 8..almost 9 month old babies in for a shoot before Christmas. Today was the only day that would work in time for Christmas...and I WAS SO excited to photograph them. They did not disappoint! Gavin was a tiny bit shy at first, but then he and I became fast pals...he pretty much had me at hello;) Little Sadie is such a little beauty and a complete tease. We got a few great smiles, but then she really wanted to get a move on. All in all it was a fabulous shoot, and I had a great time!

Enjoy a peek at our morning!

Sadie-and-Gavin-web

Sadie-and-Gavin-2web

I LOVE their expressions in this one, especially Gavin's...a total riot!
Sadie-and-Gavin-edited-3web

These two are so funny too, she kept taking the ball from him and that didn't make him very happy, but it was way too cute!
Sadie-and-Gavin-7web

Sadie-and-Gavin-5web

Hello handsome!!!! He is such a funny baby, this face just cracks me up!!!!
Sadie-and-Gavin-8web

No comments: