Thursday, November 19, 2009

Green Bay Family Photographer: Ian's Adoption!!!

A little over a week ago I had a fantastic "first". I photographed my very first adoption proceedings. Ian's mommy contacted me a few months back to hire me for their very special date. I was so excited to be part of the afternoon. It was amazing...and emotional!! Lets just say that things are sometimes not as simple as we think they might be...and Ian's adoption was no exception. His family had to wait a little while longer than expected, but by the end of the day Ian was officially "theirs"!!!!!

Here is a peek at our time together!

Ian-blogweb-2

Ian-blog-4web

Ian and his cousins!
Ian-blogweb-5
Serious cuteness!
Ian-blogweb-6

Ian-blogweb-7

Ian-blogweb-8

I love this building!!!
Ian-blogweb-9

Ian-blogweb-10

Ian-blogweb-11

Ian-blogweb-12

Ian-blogweb-13

Ian-blogweb-14

Ian-blogweb-15

Ian-blogweb-16

Ian-blogweb-17

5 comments:

Kris said...

These photos are seriously amazing!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Aubrey! We knew your pictures would be amazing, but it's making me emotional all over again :) You captured the day so well! And thanks for your patience that day :) Just AWESOME!
Krista

sue said...

beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Aubrey,
These pictures are perfect. Can't wait to see all of them. You captured the moment just as it was. I didn't even know you took alot of them. You did an awesome job. Thanks, Nana

melissa said...

ok- TEARS! :)

Blog Archive