Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Green Bay Family Photographer: Canadeo Fam!!!!

I am telling you what...this season has been wonderful. Busy, but wonderful! I want to send a shout out to all of my clients. I cannot thank you all enough for the support and generosity you have shown me during the first few years of my business. I am eternally grateful!


On to more pictures!!!!!!

The C fam came and visited me a few weeks ago for pictures. Sometimes it can be difficult to photograph older kids...they have many other very exciting things to be doing. BUT the C family was awesome. Gorgeous. Respectful. And a ton of fun.. especially Eli and his stinky feet ;)

Enjoy a peek at our time together!

Canadeo-kids-4web

Canadeo-kids-13web


Canadeo-kids-9web

Canadeo-kids-11web

Canadeo-kids-16web

Canadeo-kids-17web

Canadeo-kids-web1

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, GREAT pictures and what Georgeous children!

Blog Archive