Friday, May 08, 2009

Green Bay Children's Photographer : E and A {a year later}

Today I photographed Eli and Anna for their 6 year and 2 year pictures. They were both so well-behaved!! If you'd like to see a flash back to a year ago click here..can't believe how fast time flies!

It was a really fun photo-shoot..Anna even snuggled with her brother AND let us dress her up in an adorable petti-skirt!!

Here is a large peek at our afternoon together...it was hard to pick just a few:)

Eli-and-Anna-42

Eli-and-Anna-27

She is either laughing at me or teasing me about my stinky feet..or both;)
Eli-and-Anna-9

Eli-and-Anna-21

Eli-and-Anna-11

Check out this cool dude..missing tooth and all!!
Eli-and-Anna-1

Eli-and-Anna-22

Eli-and-Anna-33

3 comments:

a white picket life said...

I recognize that chair! GREAT PICTURES!!!

Anonymous said...

Super cute! that pink dress...ohhh and that color...wonderful...that black and white backdrop the pattern...amazing! love love love love love it all! WOW!

Photography By Alyssa said...

Amazing colors as always. I love #2 they are so sweet together. Nicely done.