Friday, February 13, 2009

Let Me Be Frank Productions

My sis Emily is part of Let Me Be Franks newest production. I was invited last evening to have a go at doing their stage pictures. It was a really funny show...really funny..in a very sassy..goofy cute way. My favorite part was watching my sister get totally into her character. She was brilliant! My other favorite parts of the show were: The lighting(I'm a big fan of how they worked the lighting), the funny group antics, the entire group involved in the production. How amazing to find a brilliant group of singers/actors/dancers and musicians right here in Green Bay.

Here is a sneak peek at their show which opens this evening:

Let-me-B-Frank-.20
Let-me-B-Frank-.16
Let-me-B-Frank-.17
Let-me-B-Frank-.18
Let-me-B-Frank-.19
Let-me-B-Frank-.14
Let-me-B-Frank-.15
Let-me-B-Frank-.13
Let-me-B-Frank-.12
Let-me-B-Frank-.11
Let-me-B-Frank.10
Let-me-B-Frank-9
Let-me-B-Frank-8
Let-me-B-Frank-7
Let-me-B-Frank-6
Let-me-B-Frank-3
Let-me-B-Frank-2
Let-me-B-Frank-1

1 comment:

a white picket life said...

Aubrey: I can't believe your sister was in 1963 Oh What A Night at Franks Theater. She is an awesome talent (just like you...but in a different way). It was my first show there and I LOVED IT!!! ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT! I hope to attend more shows. Glad to stumble on your blog. Lorrie Blaylock Rustic Elegance :)