Tuesday, November 11, 2008

New beginnings :)

So today was a milestone of sorts for me, I had my first shoot in our new studio. Hey Katie!!

Katie-new8


The studio itself is not quite ready, but will be by next week. The name of the studio is called "Lemon Drop Studio". I am sharing the space with another photographer, Pam Freidman. I will still be known as Photo by Aubrey, and she will still be known as Freidman Photography. Now we just have a great space to share!

I have some pictures of the before, during, and after of our studios renovations, that I will post sometime soon.

Our studio is having its grand opening on Friday November 21st, 6pm-9pm and November 22nd, 9am-6pm. Come in to see our new space! Located at 1303 S. Webster Avenue, between Pannache hair salon and Petal Pushers floral shop.

From studio


From studio

From studio

4 comments:

Keri said...

Congrats on the new studio Aubrey!! I can't wait to see the photos.

Cherron said...

The grand opening cards are so cute. Congrats on the studio!!

Gabensysmom said...

Yay! Congrats, that is so exciting! I LOVE the name too, it's awesome ;)

Aubrey said...

Thanks you guys!!! I am so excited:) I'll update with pictures soon!