Sunday, November 30, 2008

My loves

The holiday season is here...unreal how quickly this year has come and passed. I have so much to be thankful for, but that is for another post. Today I want to concentrate on my loves. My two sweet loves...how lucky am I? My kids are growing up so quickly. Mimmy will be 2 in January and Sully will be 5 just a few days after her. In this busy season it can be hard to stop the chaos and look around...but please, do. Now I just need to listen to my own advice! Stop and take some time with your kids..or other loved ones. Make sure they know just how much you love them...never dismiss today what could possibly be gone tomorrow.

xoxoxo
-Aubrey

My little mimmy!
sul-and-mim6
I stole this idea from my dear friend, Pam, of Friedman photography. If you come to our studio you will see a huge gorgeous bw canvas print of her two kids in a similar pose to this. I absolutely adore it!
sul-and-mim1
Such a big boy!
sul-and-mim3

Mimmy playing peek-a-boo w/ sully
sul-and-mim15

sul-and-mim18

No comments: