Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Green Bay Senior portrait Photographer : Kelly's senior pics!!!!

Today- prior to the insane rainfall- I photographed the adorable Kelly, for her senior pics. Kelly is the younger sister of a dear friend of mine who passed away a few years ago. I was so excited to photograph Kelly's pictures, and was honored that she wanted to me to be her photographer. Senior pics are so fun- I love everything about the session...the clothes (of course) and the roadtripping around the area to scope out new and cool locations!!! It's a blast!! I am super thankful that Kelly just happened to schedule her appointment for 11 today. Most of my senior sessions are in the late afternoon or evening....and on a night like tonight...with the massive rainfall- we totally would have had to reschedule.

Enjoy a peek at a few of her pics:

Kel-blog-5web

Gorgeous!!
Kel-blog-4web

Kel-blog-1web

Kel-blog-2web

Kel-blog-8web

Kel-blog-7web

Kel-blog-9web

Kel-blog-11web

Kel-blog-13

Kel-blog-12web

No comments:

Blog Archive