Friday, October 31, 2008

my jedi and the anti-chicken:)

SO today was dress up and torture mom and dad day:) The day started A-ok....Sully dressed up in his super cool jedi costume..put together by daddy. Then Mimmy got dressed up in her adorable chicken costume. Seriously..the costume was so cute...Oh so cute. Then she took it off and refused to put it back on. We had to improvise and borrow a lovely little tutu from my sister Emily...thanks Em! The day was smooth sailing from there. We hit a few hot spots (Gramma and Grandpas house, Uncle Tylers house, Auntie Kelles, and Auntie Judys) and then ended the evening in a chocolate gorging. It was fabulous..thank God it only comes about once a year.

:)

My lovies:
halloween

halloween2

halloween3
halloween4

2 comments:

Keri said...

What cuties! The tutu is precious, but I bet the chicken costume was adorable, too. :-)

Cherron said...

So adorable!! Yay to Dad for putting together the Jedi costume. It looks so great. Would you believe I somehow managed not to get pictures of my bunch and their costumes?! I might have to try and recreate it tomorrow. Ha!